- To provide a good understanding of what food fraud is
- To explain to identify what to include in a vulnerability assessment
- Tackles how to carry out supply-chain mapping
- To complete a vulnerability assessment (and get it done by the end of the course)
The training is video-based and can be completed by an individual learner, or it can be completed by the vulnerability team, as a group together.
Once purchased, the course video can be watched as often as you like and at your own pace.
The video is supported by printable a lesson guide with notes pages, so you can write notes as you go along. A printable transcript is also available, if you would like to read along.
The course is made up of a video, exercises and a quiz, which is estimated to take a total of 5 hours.
Included in the course:
- Successful candidates will receive a certificate of achievement
- Set of editable vulnerability templates to use
- Printable lesson guide
- Printable lesson transcript
- Teacher assistance function (for questions and answers)
*Note: one learner certificate is generated by purchasing the course, so additional certificates for each team member can be obtained by purchasing the add-on pack. To view these details please go to: Add-on pack
The course is equivalent to level 3 (this is not an accreditation/regulated qualification).
On successful completion of the quiz at the end of course, the delegate will receive a certificate of achievement. For courses which are completed by a team, further quiz sessions are available for each team member at an additional cost here: Add-on pack
Course structure and content
The course is split into 3 modules.
Module 1 – Introduction to food fraud and vulnerability
- Background to food fraud
- The GFSI recognised schemes and their requirements
- How to prepare for your vulnerability assessment
Module 2 – Threat scoping
- Scoping out known and plausible threats
- Vulnerable product claims
- Assessing the supply-chain for threats
Module 3 – Vulnerability assessment
Purchase this course
- Carrying out the impact and vulnerability assessment
- Applying protection measures