Vulnerability Assessment Course aims
Our vulnerability assessment course aims to provide:
- Provide a good understanding of what food fraud is
- Understand how to identify what to include in a vulnerability assessment
- Establish how to carry out supply-chain mapping
- How to complete a vulnerability assessment (and get it done by the end of the course)
Meets the training requirements for vulnerability assessment for:
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- Primus GFS
- FSSC 22000
- SQF Code Level 2
- IFS Food Standard
The training is video based and can be completed by an individual learner, or it can be completed by the vulnerability team, as a group together.
Once purchased, the course videos can be watched as often as you like and at your own pace.
The videos are supported by printable lesson guides with notes pages, so you can write notes as you go along. Printable transcripts are also available, if you would like to read along.
Approx. 10 hours total learning, including exercises and quiz sessions.
Included in the vulnerability assessment course
- Successful candidates will receive a certificate of achievement
- Set of editable vulnerability templates to use
- Printable lesson guides
- Printable lesson transcripts
- Teacher assistance function (for questions and answers)
The course is equivalent to a level 3 course (this is not an accreditation/regulated qualification).
On successful completion of the quiz at the end of course, the delegate will receive a certificate of achievement. For courses which completed by a team, further quiz sessions are available for each team member at an additional cost.
Course structure and content
The course is split into 3 modules.
Module 1 – Introduction to food fraud and vulnerability
- Background to food fraud
- The GFSI recognised schemes and their requirements
- How to prepare for your vulnerability assessment
Module 2 – Threat scoping
- Scoping out known and plausible threats
- Vulnerable product claims
- Assessing the supply-chain for threats
Module 3 – Vulnerability assessment
- Carrying out the impact and vulnerability assessment
- Applying protection measures