M&S Product Integrity: Getting started
The aim of this course is to take suppliers through the concept and principles of product integrity. This course is aimed at suppliers who have just started their journey or want to revisit the fundamentals. The course will take delegates through the Integrity and Segregation Codes of Practice and explain how the principles of the COP’s can be met. The course will deliver an understanding of the practical methodology which could be used to carry out the required assessment.
The M&S Product Integrity Course is for suppliers of M&S only. All attendees will be validated before processing.
- The principles of the M&S Integrity, Segregation and Raw Material Codes of Practice
- Identifying claims
- Practical methodology for carrying out a product integrity assessment
- How to assess potential errors in the factory box that could compromise claims
- How to assess potential threats in the supply chain that could compromise claims
- How to ensure your assessment is robust
We offer this course as a 2 day open* course at specified locations throughout the UK. Course cost is £699 + VAT per delegate, with a maximum of 2 attendees from each site to be on each course.
We also provide this course as an in-house option with a site wishing to have more than a couple of attendees. In-house course cost is £2,999 + VAT + Expenses
To book an in-house course please contact us